10 Weirdest Japanese Game Shows
10 Craziest Japanese Game Shows
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
Japan is a country that is a lot different than other countries in that some of their culture can be vastly different. Customs in Japan are a lot different than other places and what might seem outrageous and crazy to you is likely normal for them. And these people take their game show entertainment to a new level with everything from how a hot girl should wake up, to a gameshow that is like the movie Saw! But before we begin, make sure to subscribe and turn on notifications so you will be the first to know when a new video arrives. Now check out these 10 Craziest Japanese Game Shows!
10. Boiling Bath – It’s not exactly known how you play this game, but it involves people stripping down to their underwear and having to somehow cross a clear container which is apparently filled with boiling water.
9. AKBingo! – This game show is a bit like Dodgeball but with a bit of a twist. There is punishment for getting hit by the ball, not just getting hit by the ball itself. If you are hit by a ball, then you must do something that ends up being really grotesque which is decided by a comedy due whose job is to make things as interesting and shocking as possible
8. Spread Your Legs – The name of this game is sure to raise some eyebrows, but what it comes down to is a contestant facing a torture machine, or in this case, a leg stretcher that martial artists use to stretch their leg muscles.
7. What’s in the Box? In this game show, there is a group of pretty young girls who have to put their hands inside of a box that has something placed inside, and their goal is to figure out what it is.
6. The Bum Game – This is a game which you will probably only find in Japan. And it’s an interesting game which doesn’t really involve any skill and one wonders what kind of strategy you would need to come up with on this particular game show. This very strange and funny game involves girls placing their bottoms in a mold which is the only thing contestants can see, and so, therefore, don’t know the girl at all.
5. Waking Up The Hot Girl – Here’s a really cute and fun game in which a bunch of cute girls dressed up in their pajamas pretends they are asleep on the floor on a cute little mattress. Judges then go around the room of attractive girls who are pretending to sleep and get to wake them up however they please.
4. Let’s Go To The End Of The World! – This is an interesting game show in which the contestants really do get to travel the world, however, they have to endure some pretty strange things along the way.
3. Gaki No Tsukai – It’s a bit hard to figure out what is going on in this game show, but it involves a room of guys dressed as businessmen and a group of other people who are reading a script.
2. Human Tetris – This show has actually been around for a little while and is actually very entertaining despite the idea. Contestants stand in front of a machine that pushes large Styrofoam pieces towards them in which they must find a way to get through without damaging the giant Styrofoam puzzle piece.
1. Tore! – Here is an interesting twist on a game show… literally. Contestants on this show are put in a machine that the ancient Egyptians would have truly been jealous of. The machine has two spools of material in which it spins around you and wraps you up like a mummy.
0. DERO! DERO! –If you’ve ever wondered if a game show designed from the movie Saw were possible, well it looks like Jigsaw found a new gig. The gameshow Dero! Dero! Puts contestants in different rooms and they are forced to solve puzzles or answer questions. At times there is a freaky looking guy with a paper bag over his head who appears and gives the contestant clues along the way.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which one of these was your favorite. And don’t forget that if you want to be first to know when we release a new video make sure to click subscribe and enable notifications. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching.